Friday, June 20, 2008


Will you kiss me?
so i went to work today at dulles towne center. it was fun. actually it was alot of fun. i love going to new places where no one knows me. i feel good about myself. like people want to know me. anyway...i was in the back and the lead stock/assisstant manager asked me if i would kiss him. this kid was HOTTT! i would have totally done it. he got my number (from brianna) and we started texting. he said he got nervous when i walked into the room. he was shy and scared to kiss me. and i totatally played it off like i wasnt scared to kiss this dude at all.when in fact i was more scared then him. but confidence is sexy and thats what i was trying to be.

so i ended up having to leave before i could even kiss the guy. idk...im going back to work there because they said they'd need me agian. so im sure eventually i will kiss him. man...idk what it is with gays but they think im so hott. girls just dont. idk why. its not like im so gay that it would be wierd for a girl to like me. girls just turn me down left and right...but its the opposite with guys.

either way it was a pretty exciting day at work. haha. :)

No comments: