Friday, February 6, 2009

the laramie project

I woke up and cleaned my room. I recently obtained two more hollister posters. So I had to make wall space for them both. They are both male but I highly doubt that my dad will think that they are so gay and disown mean which is always one of the stupid irrational fears in the back of my head. Anyway at least my room is all clean.

I also went to school and visited a few teachers whom said I looked really good which made me very happy!

I went to the school play which was called the laramie project. Now let me start off by saying I was expecting to be blown away again because last years play was awesome. And with this play being about the story of Matthew Shepard the college student who was beaten to death simply because of his sexual preference I expected only the best. Well I'm sad to say the best is not what I got. It wasn't very touching. Not in anyway.

But before I even went to the play I ate dinner with heather and dad. You know heather isn't bad. She was asking me all of these questions about my job and stuff. She obviously takes far more interest in my life than my own father. Which doesn't say much since he takes little to no interest at all.

I also talked to Kevin for a really long time about a lot of things. Idk if he was cool about talking or what but it was nice to have a friend to talk to about all the stuff I never really can tell anyone else.

No comments: