Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'TS BEEN A COUPLE MONTHS
so its been a while since ive actually seen the sun set. you know i often think its amazing how we take so many things that mother nature grants to us for granted. most people dont even think about how gorgeous the sunrise is or how the sounds of a simple stream running through a forest can be the most simple and serene of sounds. I realized this as i was working today, wondering how the weather was outside. wondering how everyone was doing and what they were doing, and if they were outside taking advantage of the weather. It also makes me feel really old. like where has the time gone? wasnt i just outside with my brother playing on the swing set and having a competition so see who could jump the farthest. where did those days go? now i just feel as though my days speed by. i feel like im doing so much but getting nothing out of it. maybe im just to wrapped up in my own life to stop and take the time to look around and notice that the world isnt spinning as fast as i think it to be. maybe its time for me to rethink some things. almost like...spring cleaning.


No comments: