Thursday, March 13, 2008


THE SPRING BREAK ROAD TRIP
so it looks like ill be going to down to USM for spring break. im super excited. my dad has completely said a full "yes" yet but ive got high hopes. i really want to go down and see first hand what the campus looks like. ive looked at pictures online and they are so beautiful. but pictures online can be very biased. my dad dosnt think that i can make the 12 hour trip down there. little does he know. all i need is the money to do it. and i get paid next friday so im hoping that by then ill have at least 200 plus whatever money he gives me to get down there and back. plus he can always put money on my card if i need it because i cant get back. someone will probably pay for most of my expenses anyway. which is always nice since im broke as crap. even though i spent all my money on the person that will probably be paying those expenses anyway. it sound promising. and i hope its a lot of fun. if it isnt, i'm sure that ill make it fun.

No comments: